Saturday, January 05, 2008

Feliz Dia de los Reyes

Went down to Long Beach yesterday to see our new little friend Maya Belt. Cute little girl. Jayson and Jen are blessed.

Stayed the rest of the day in town, hung out with friends and watched the Mothman Prophecies. It was more fun watching one particular person get scared than watching the movie itself. I also laughed by damn ass off and seriously almost pooped my pants. I know I must have at least let out a stray fart.

Driving back home in the wind and the rain was pretty bad. I hydroplaned three times on the freeway. One time even having the back of my car start to come around but I got it under control. Thank you EVOC training.

Tomorrow is Epiphany. But we're celebrating it today in our household. We even got an epiphany cake. We're also celebrating the Ninja and Jen's first wedding anniversary.

Serving communion at church tomorrow. I love sacrament.

1 comment:

kcs said...

I hear ya! I was driving over the grapevine last night. my back was in knots after the five hour drive, from fresno.